DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

Reading Update

So I've officially put Under the Dome by Stephen King on hold. I'm finding it hard to read, unfortunately. I'm really disliking the writing style of this novel. Other than that, I'm almost done Altered by Gennifer Albin, which I'm excited but not happy about because I'll have to wait for the third book, which is going to be hell. Seriously, I'm so in love with this series I don't ever want to put it down! Been forcing myself to read this one slowly, so I can enjoy it so much more! Afterwards, I'm hoping to finish The Art of Getting Stared At by Laura Langston & The Good Girl by Mary Kubica, both review copies sent to me by publishers. Than by then I should have my hands on a copy of Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo, so I can finally move on with the trilogy!

Happy Reading!