DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

Jeanne, fille du Roy (French Edition)

Jeanne, fille du Roy (French Edition) - Suzanne Martel I was surprised by how much I actually enjoyed this book considering that it was based of historical events of girls, who where orphans, being chosen to go over seas from france to canada (at the time named new france), to start a life there, get married, have children and help populate the new lands. Definitively not a hard read for someone who's first language is french. This novel was written well and kept me interested throughout the entire story and got me imagining what would happen next. 2 out of 5 stars because I honestly didn't like the ending and though it could have been better, but over all a good book and if your native language is french and you like historical books I suggest you read it!