DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

City of Glass

City of Glass  - Natalie Moore, Cassandra Clare Oh wow, is all I could say once I finished City of Glass. It was absolutely amazing, the best so far. I did however decide to listen to the Audiobook rather then reading, which I found to be less pleasurable and more time consuming, but this book was amazing enough to keep me interested and entertained. Not only do we learn more about Clary and her family, but about all the characters in the previous novels. We meet Luke's sister, whom Clary never knew of, learn more about the Lightwoods and their relationship with their adopted son Jace, and even of Valentine. We also meet plenty of new characters, shadowhunters and their families, and even a few who cause a big stir in the story, such as Sebastian. We also get to see more of the Shadowhunters history and how they live day to day in their home of Alicante in Idris. What kept me reading was the many twist and turns and the action packed story line. I just couldn't get enough! This was, in my opinion, an overall amazing read, one that I enjoyed immensely, making me fall in love with the story and its characters all over again. A definite 5/5 star rating.