DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

The Supernatural Book of Monsters, Spirits, Demons, and Ghouls

The Supernatural Book of Monsters, Spirits, Demons, and Ghouls - Alex Irvine, Dan Panosian This was the first Supernatural(tv show) related book I had ever read, having purchased it with another book based on the show, Supernatural: Bone Key(novel). It did take me a while to actually pick this one up, simply because I'd rather spend my time watching the show, even if I've seen the episode a million times, than reading about it. Only after my brothers persistence on how important it was I read it to understand the creatures featured in the show, did I actually pick it up. For me, it was kind of a slow read, simply because I knew most of it from the show, which made it kind of uninteresting. After reading the whole book, I did enjoy it, learning about all the monsters in the earlier seasons that goo bump in the night, but it wasn't something I felt like you needed to read since most of it was explained in the episodes featuring that particular monster. Good read, not a favorite. 3 out of 5 stars final rating.