DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare

The play Romeo and Juliet had been the first materiel I had ever read by William Shakespeare as well as the first playwright. I read this for one of my English Lit classes back in high school. I remember enjoying it immensely at the time, being entranced by the epic love story that involved two rival families and two children, barely young adults. Out of all the Shakespeare plays I've read, to this day, Romeo and Juliet remains my absolute favorite piece. Before reading this play, I had never read something that involved so much passion between two people. I rated this play a 4/5 stars because of it's passion, it's romance, it's vengeance, it's rivalry, and it's complicated love story.