DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  - J.K. Rowling I'd just like to mention that I had seen the movie many times before actually reading the book. I never planned on reading any of the Harry Potter books, because I was quite happy with the movies, but did so on my cousins request and how she thought, for me loving the movies, it'd be important to read the books to understand the characters more in-depth. Second installment to the Harry Potter series, and I must admit, it ended up being my second least favorite out of the entire series. I do love seeing the journey into the chamber of secrets through Harry's eyes and experiencing his emotions, rather then just watching it on screen, but the script of the movie and the story where so similar that I felt it easier to simply watch the movie, seeing as it takes less time. Because of this, I rated COS a 4 out of 5 stars.