DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  - J.K. Rowling I'd just like to mention that I had seen the movie many times before actually reading the book. I never planned on reading any of the Harry Potter books, because I was quite happy with the movies, but did so on my cousins request and how she thought, for me loving the movies, it'd be important to read the books to understand the characters more in-depth. POA was my favorite out of all the Harry Potter movies, so naturally of course I was excited to read this one. I must say I wasn't disappointed at all. Absolutely loved it! Out of the seven books in the series, this is by far my number one favorite. I love the introduction of Remus and Sirius, and how you get to see some of where Harry's parents came from, specifically his dad, and the unconditional love Harry feels towards Sirius once he gets to know him. This book makes me feel and continuously pull at my heart strings. 30 out of 5 stars I LOVED IT THAT MUCH!