DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire  - J.K. Rowling I'd just like to mention that I had seen the movie many times before actually reading the book. I never planned on reading any of the Harry Potter books, because I was quite happy with the movies, but did so on my cousins request and how she thought, for me loving the movies, it'd be important to read the books to understand the characters more in-depth. I did quite enjoy this book, especially how J.K. Rowling's writing of Harry's journey through the Triwizard tournament made me feel as though I was participating as well. Wonderful story line, filled with action, mostly of a different kind seeing as Harry isn't spending the entire novel fighting off Voldamort but is still in a dangerous life or death situation by participating in the tournament, even though it wasn't by choice. Not one of my absolute favorites in the series but I do love it. 5 out of 5 stars.