DauntlesslyDivergent

Jenn's Book Reviews

Hello lovelies! You can either call me Jenn or Jay, which ever you like. I'm a Canadian college student, currently studying Photography. I'm an avid book reader & writer, spending most of my free time either reading, writing or taking artistic photographs. Visit my other blog http://dauntlesslydivergent.wordpress.com/

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince  - J.K. Rowling I'd just like to mention that I had seen the movie many times before actually reading the book. I never planned on reading any of the Harry Potter books, because I was quite happy with the movies, but did so on my cousins request and how she thought, for me loving the movies, it'd be important to read the books to understand the characters more in-depth. Out of the first six, this one took my the least amount of time to read. I must say, I do like the difference there are in this book compared to the movie. After reading this book, I do see certain characters, such as Draco Malfoy, in a different light, and I really do enjoy the emotions J.K. Rowling's writing makes you feel, almost as if you're the character rather then a spectator. HBP is definitively my second favorite in the series, after POA. 6 out of 5 stars for sure.